Saturday, February 04, 2006

quarter.of.a.century.(happy.bday.2.me)


It's that time of year.
Gonna be 25 tomorrow. Gulp.
Twin sis and I were planning on doing something wild--out of the ordinare. We're not of planners I'd say, 'cause we still haven't thought of something naughtyyyyy. lol.

No chickening out. We need ideas. Quick! Any suggestions you guys??!

Oh, btw, did I mention that I'm single? And my wish on my 25th birthday is: to try something new! So congratulate me; I am beginning to accept the idea of saying buhbyee to spinsterhood! Is that even a word? 'Cause I'm afraid the train will depart any time soon and I don't want to miss it! I need to go find me a suitor. LOL. I hope it's not all talk.

BUT I need to go wild beforehand.

Soooo, fill my blog with suggestions plz!

YUMMY.

This goes to Sarah F.: Sweety! Are you still up for the blind date thingy? HAHAHAHAHA.

[Update: Ok. What's going on? Whenever I publish this post it disappears from my blog. Anybody knows why?]

3 comments:

nonnah said...

Happy Birthday Twin Sis!
May Allah grant our wishes enshAllah!

Luv Always,

N.A. said...

nonnah you sounded like a nun, but thanx darling ;*

jaded saudi, awww these are NASTY suggestions alright! Well I did something out of the ordinary ..and it was..hmm.. how can i say it? It made me a very frivolous YOUNG lady. ;p And I can smell its "addiction" in the air. I'm sorry if I'm talking in codes. ;/

Anonymous said...

Hey gurl!!

thanks 4 dedicating a post to me!!!
wat did u do on ur birthday! did u go waaaaahld!?!?

HELL YA IM STILL UP FOR THE BLIND DATEEEEEEEEE!! but u know..they never work out!
who cares neway!!!

sarah.f