Sunday, July 23, 2006

mmm

10:45pm on a week day. Waiting outside to pick my 17 year old sister from a friend's house since I'm already out.

sis: "That's a shocker. You're out late on a week day. I thought you're a sleeping bag".
me: "Was on a date baby".
sis: "Ma9adgich".
me: "lat9adgeeny 7abooba".
sis: "Seriously?!"
me: "Seriously".
sis: "With whom?! You on a date? Hahaha. You're too goody goody".
me: "With an old dear friend of mine. It's just for coffee. And for old time's sake. And I'm not too goody goody thank you very much".
sis: "Cool. As long as he's funny".


Kay.Iye.Dee.Ess.


I need to write a resignation letter. I have no idea how to write a resignation letter. My boss is so sweet, if I write one that would be too insulting? I still haven't told him about leaving the government sector. I don't know how to bring it up. I need to bring it up, before sending the resignation letter. So how do I write one? I'm being repetitive. Hmmmm. Google.




Feel Like Listening to Billie Holiday

Copyright © Billie Holiday, The Very Thought of You
Powered by Castpost

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOGLE IT GURL!

MAKE IT simple and short!
DATEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Sexya:

Lol. Sorry about the other night. You nearly wanted to choke me. I know. You're pretty darn good at squeezing news out of me!

I still haven't googled...

Anonymous said...

hi... i'm assuming this means u got a new job, so mabrook! :) have u written the letter of resignation or not yet? let me know if u still need help!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, MSB. :)
Thanks, I did get a new job!
I didn't start on my resignation letter yet, but I will definitely let you guys know if I need help in it ;) I think I just need to keep it as simple (as sexygoba mentioned) as possible, and hmm maybe throw in some deplomatic wordings.

We'll see. :)

Anonymous said...

Do people just stop blogging when they get a new job?

Yallaaah girl, blog la! You've been missed!

Anonymous said...

Silveroo
Weh weh, inzain laa :P