Wednesday, May 17, 2006

scratch.my.head.please

We are so swamped at work.

We are short in staff.

Our Genious Indian took two months off to enjoy himself in India.

Now we're 3 instead of 4 working on gazzilion things.

Yesterday Nadia, our boss, stood on a pedestal and threatened her tiny about-to-go-crazy team (consisting of Khookhoo and me), "Take a viteman C, anything! Whatever you do, do NOT get sick! Do not even think of having a one day off. We are already having projects 'gad sha3ar rassy' to go to tender".

I even arrived 15 minutes earlier this morning, with that short speech in mind.

Nadia was no where to be found.

She called in sick.

I don't blame her. She needed that day to sit at home and cool off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe that's hilarious, I think she was actually planning on calling in sick and that's why she gave you the speech to guarantee everyone but her will be there!!

Anonymous said...

OH my God, I can't believe her..She didn't come to work! I hate people like that. eft.

no wonder, you're not chattin much to me on Gmail p

Anonymous said...

Ala & Sexygoba:

Her three day leave was unintentional. She gets tediously ill when catching a flu. I felt sorry for her - weak immunity.