Thursday, May 25, 2006

Chapter.One

UH .. ME .. GOODNESS .. GRACIOUS

I, N.A., have a one-sided fling?!?

A fling is just a brief thing right?

BUT...

I cannot stop thinking about him.

I am out of my mind!

And this sounds somewhat childish and unprofessional ..

But I have not felt this .. this extraordinary feeling .. this .. annus mirabilis .. in a long loooong time; at least not the last 4 godforsaken years.

I can't stop smilingggggg. ;DDDDD

I can't help it! Heeh!




Even a pile of sobby movies won't wear that smile of mine down.

Let the game beginnnnn


Copyright © 2006 Mary J Blige, I Found My Everything
Powered by Castpost

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

3ashaaw! can't wait 4 what might happen next!
u'll tell us, right?!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, I do have a question though (a random one) ... HOW IN THE WORLD can u attach that castpost music thingy, I gave up on that one. I must be really slow. Sorry. I would appreciate the help.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..Summer loving la la la laaalaaaa..Lol..Enjoy your high darlin and keep us posted..With ALLL the details:P

Anonymous said...

silveroo & lilacs:

been busy lately..but will do..definitely! ;)

i'm no herione:
ahmm.. u should first have an account in castpost.com
go thru the steps there, how to add an item, pasting the 'http'link to ur post, etc .. im sure they lay them down there etc. if that doesn't help go to the FAQ section.. and if that doesn't help either, i'd be happy to list them here.

cheerios!

Anonymous said...

hehe ;p u remind me of myself!
i'm in a fling 24/7
always seeem to be crushing non stop
so0 who? when? where? how?

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!!

Now there's another reason for u to dress up for work!!

Anonymous said...

baroque:

Heeh, it's good to hear I'm not the only one feeling this.

sexygoba:
I know! I saw him today *blush* I'm seeing more and more of him these days, & my hands are even getting shakier and shakier.