Monday, September 18, 2006

pyschology.test

A friend of mine tested me on this. One of my answers implied I get so happy when I tease people. Not good at all.

But it also says the credibility of this test ranges between 30 - 70%. So it's quite off. And I might be safe pretending to be on the 30% range.

Try your hands on it. Whatever comes first in your mind is probably going to be your answer. No thinking deep.

Imagine yourself in a forest.

1. While passing through, two animals appear out of no where. What are they?

2. After finding the animals, you walk in further more and find yourself in front of a cottage.
a) Will you forget about stepping in and just continue into the wilderness?

b) Knock on the door?
c) Or Enter without knocking?


** if you answered 2“a”, skip to Q 6. Don't answer 3-5**

3. When entering you see a table. Is it a circle or a square table?

4. How many chair/s do you see at the table?

5. You see 20 unlit candles on it. How many candles will you light?


6. You exit the cottage and walk a little further and end up near a lake. How many flamingoe/s is/are bathing in it?

7. You walk further more, and you stop by a river bank. You need to be on the other side of the river. So will you
a) swim to cross it?
b) Or find an alternative way to walk around it?


Want to know my answers?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post up your answers AND what it all means... It's fun to tease people, so I'm not surprised it makes you happy! (as long as it's not malicious so no one can call you a meanie)

I did mine in my head, and I figured it out to mean I'm a pretty awesome human being *grin*

Anonymous said...

Show us your answers girl ;P
Alrighty here are mine:

1. Monkey & panther
Monkey: that's the teasing part that I was talking about. (true)
Panther: I tend to love a partner who takes care of his looks .. elegant. (true)

2. Enter without knocking
Enter a relationship unhesitantly .. without thinking. (untrue!)

3. Square table
Cautious at taking decisions. I stick with them when taken. (true)

4. Three chairs
The people I trust. Few aren't they? (true)

5. Five candles.
Means I'm stingy. (so untrue, ask nonnah!)

6. Three flamingoes
Number of friends I let in my life. (true, goes back to #4)

7. Swam across
Quick in taking decisions (hmm maybe true).

Anonymous said...

Alright, here are my answers then :)

1) A squirrel and a rabbit (my two arch enemies)

2) b) knock the door

3) Circle

4) Three chairs

5) None (they're not mine and it could be a fire hazard, why light candles in an abandoned - probably wooden - cottage in the middle of a forest? tsk tsk)

6) A group... maybe 6?

7) Find an alternative way to go around it


So does this mean I'm pretty awesome? :) I liked your answers - you're pretty awesome too :) hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Okio. I'm not sure what a squirrel and a rabbit implies, but you're a pretty awesome girl with these answers, 'cause who would've thought of a squirrel hah? :D

Anonymous said...

1) Lion and elephant
2) Knock on the door
3) Circle
4) four
5) all
6) Find an alternative way

Anonymous said...

1)Tiger and Parrot
2)Knock on the door
3)Circle
4)2
5)None
6)
7)Find an alternative way

Anonymous said...

6) 8 flamingos

Anonymous said...

just a thought - if you're gonna post a quiz for ppl to take, dont you think it makes more sense to put up what the answers mean in general instead of just yours?!

Anonymous said...

rabbit and tiger
i wont knowck on the door
find 15 flamingoes
and walk aroud rhe river.

what does that make me ?

Anonymous said...

Hi i'd like to know wat my results mean. Im intrigued

1. monkey and jaguar
2. B- Knock before entering
3. Square
4. 8
5. i said around 7 to 8 could put my finger on it though
6. 4
7. I'd swim across as i love the water!
i want to know what ths means!!! post the meanings up

Anonymous said...

i saw a rabbit and a fox ( cause there cute :) )

I knocked the door

a circle table with 4 chairs

i lit 5 candles

i saw 2 flamingoes and walked an alternative route dnt wanan get wet