Friday, December 16, 2005

the.unimaginable.fall

Going out with Chubby Mimi is fun.

She could be funny and flirtatious at times, and clumsy and gawky at other.

She was in the latter mood the last time we went out. Oh! How I wished she wasn't; now that I think about her unimaginable fall, I simply cannot stop laughing! I have a habit you know - laughing considerably! =P

But that night was something... Mimi kept nagging to try this new hip restuarant (as chubby as she is) in town. At least her nagging got her somewhere. So myself, along with my twin sister, looked our best and joined the bunch.

You should know that Mimi has always been a leader - our leader at least (I bet her hubby/my uncle IS the one at home).


She as any other leader, wanted to set an example; so she walked in before us and took several steps until she reached the tip of the tread. Excitingly she asked the waiter, "a table for fouu.....", and for a sudden all I could see was a chubby, fluffy creature tripping, landing on her bumbum and rolling over like a bowling ball. ALL in sloooooow motion.

it was silent for a sec, but I surely felt the staring eyes and the giggles echoing around us.

We, being the "followers", should've been supportive of our "leader" and help her get up.
Instead, one stood there embarrassed and another fled away. I on the other hand chuckled and cackled and chuckled and cackled (yes i know! shame on me!)

Poor old Mimi got up all alone and walked to our table as if nothing happened. Never giving up her supremacy! Heeh!

She's a sport alright!!

2 comments:

Trevelyana said...

Interesting sense of humor you have there!

N.A. said...

**leeno: aww thanxx ;c)