Monday, December 12, 2005

the.10'.by.10'.by.30'.cubicle

There are two tiiny elevators in the building where I work at. Around 500 people who work there use them. So what happens when the clock strikes 2:15pm and let's say 400 of us are anxiously waiting to get in, get out, and head on home?

You are about to witness a stampede to be squeeeeezed in the two tiny cubicles.

Luckily I am always one of the first to step in since I'm on the highest floor -the elevators tend to stop there first.

Trying to glue myself in the back corner of the dark gloomy elevator (being invisible for just this 1 minute ride) I cross my fingers and pray to God not to be sandwiched between the fat old man with the breath of a dead mouse and the itchy pregnant lady with a huge appetite of whatever it is.

... 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, G...

Chaching! Finally the metal door slides open...

Welcome heaven!!


I live through that every week day. lol. ;c)

No comments: