Sunday, December 18, 2005

gone.camping



It's all about camping these days. Although the weather is not that cold. It's quite pleasant might I add! ;c)

Anyway, so Saturday was camping day. I took this oppurtunity as a meditation time for "moi". It would've been me, the infinite desert, the sparkling sky, and a bonfire. It would've been simply amazing.

Well, until the kids' screeching attracted me. Ukhhh. lol.

Despite that, the night started with dad and uncle #1 BBQing seafood and some steaks for those who are fans of neither shrimps nor crabs. I wonder why do guys love shrimps that much! Heeh!

Everyone was having a blast; from my adorable 2 year old cousin Jana to my sister Sara who was and still is walking with crutches (Apparantly soccer did not suit her. Poor old thing!)

Alas, the night ended with some music and lots of dancing!

Hip hip hooray for my twin sis who succeeded in her first ever Salsa dancing with uncle #3.





*Happy National Day*

No comments: