Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"i.wish.i.was.a.punk.rocker"

  • I walked into a salon and saw 6 Indian eyebrow threaders trembling on stools and couches, screaming at something. the one and only Philipino was courageously running with a broom trying to kill a gecko.

They say higher ground means royalty.

But the way I see it:

Indians are chicken and Philipinos are gutsy*

  • I really hate it when I'm solemnly in a room .. dead silence .. and my stomache suddenly growls at people who might think that

a) I have food shortage in my house.

b) I might've accidently expelled mixed gases from my other end.

Untrue. I even drank a bottle of water, but the stomache generator has gotten worse. Urgh.

* Stereotyping is unintentional.




Copyright © 2006 Sandi Thom, I Wish I Was a Punk Rocker

Powered by Castpost

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm I'm not sure that indians are chikeny but pinoys sure are Gutsy..
Did u do watEVER it was u wanted to do at the salon?

I wudve walked out, I think it's silly when people cause chaos when they see geckos in da house. KILL THE DAMN thing and shut up! ;p

Anonymous said...

Sexyah

lol. I didn't walk out 'cause I drove 35 minutes to get to that salon I wasn't gonna go back without "accomplishing" something.

I sat on the chair and waited until they're done killing that gecko. It was huge & black. IF it was a bird flying around, I would definitely walk out without any second thought! Heeh.