Saturday, March 04, 2006

weekenddoodaloo

Nice weekend I had. It ended very well. I've been the "country's greatest sis" just 'cause I took my 9 year old sister to choose a birthday present for herself. She's so cute, she chose a Bratz dance-learning game to practice her dancing "skills", a baton used for a marching band, and something else suitable for 9 year old girls. Definitely not suitable for us. I took her for dinner later on that evening. That was an accomplishment.

The weekend started off with somewhat a continuation of nonnah's driving abilities previously mentioned. This time, she brought a cop on a motorbike while picking me up from a very long day at work. She only gets to drive once every two weeks and look what happened? This girl makes me laugh with her way of handling things.

Nonnah if you see this, remember that I love you, that you're my twin, that you're my kindred spirit. Umwaaah??

So she was followed by a cop. I didn't realize it when I sat on the passanger's seat, until I asked what's going on, why don't you press on that pedal and drive on. I was starving for a great lunch at auntie's that day.

"Hold on, he's writing me a ticket, 'cause presumably I passed a red light. While I did NOT such thing! It was yellow! I run passed a yellow light. Is that a crime?! Plus the car behind me followed. So I guess he got to pass it not me!"

What? Who? When? How? Why?!

She was hysterically pissed off.

She had gone cuckoo in that couple of minutes.

I did believe her. I swear that cop had a filthy smirk on his face. UHH! I wanted to choke him.

He was galloping towards our car to hand the ticket to nonnah. Nonnah asked him in a whining way, "The guy behind me didn't stop on the red signal. Why didn't you stop him"?

"I did, before I pulled you over".

"Oh. Ok." Those two words had politely exited from nonnah's mouth.

Do I smell sexism?!

Such a frigging LIAR. Nonnah told me that he pursued her straight away, and it took him how much? 10 minutes to write that frigging ticket?

F#^*!ng @$$!*&% SOB

I was the one who was pissed off right there. We both were. We were all a pissed off happy family watching an unfair cop pulling away. That smirk on his face did it! I will never forget it.

I was the girl who always thought that the world was sweet. Everyone was nice, helpful, and deserve a second chance. Usually a smack on the face will do -- will wake me up and smell reality.

Thank God for a wasta (I pretty much oppose it), nonnah won't go to a court's hearing. I heard it's a pig's muddy barn out there.

3 comments:

nonnah said...

Dear Sis,

I know. It was very infuriating seeing that cop pull away. I swear to never drive again, for I DETEST such thing. And this is a perfect reason why, cops like him and perv. drivers.

Now you dont mind driving me to the laser clinic today, do u? (putting on her angelic face)

C Merry said...

Wow I got stressed just reading about that cop! :(

Oh and a Bratz dance learning game? Cute! I actually don't think I know about that one LOL
:)

~*~
Bratz World
http://www.bratzworld.tv

N.A. said...

nonnah,
oops, I already did. ;)

fabry,
thank u thank u thank u

snowflakebebe,
oh man, tell me about it. It's agonizing just thinking about it ;)