Sunday, January 15, 2006

R.I.P.

I knowwwwww...

It seems that I was abandoning my beloved blog. Weren't I?

It's just that I am beginning to lose hope. I'm not sure if this blog has an audience. If there are people reading, show some support. I just love it when I see a comment!! It makes my day believe it or not. ;c)

Anyways, I'm all alone at work. An hour ago I have received news from Mom that Shaikh Jaber Al Sabah has passed away (Don't my co-workers love holidays! Heeh). May he rest in peace. I smsed my beloved Kuwaiti friends (Allah i9abirkom inshallah) and they're a bit devastated even though they felt it coming.

Three days ago, while my family and I were camping, we heard the terrible news. The son of our King died in a tragic accident just 5 minutes away from our camping place. He was young; he was truely loved at school, as I heard it from my little sister. He has lived 14 years doing a lot for the mentaly challenged. Yet he would not graduate from HS. He would not get married. He would not even give back to the community.

Guys, please drive safely. Reckless driving will not get you anywhere.

--RIP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't lose hope,
it take some time to see people reading your blog.
but you need to up-date it all the way!!

Silveroo The Sailor said...

I feel awful now!
I check your blog every now and then but I've never left you a comment! 9jjj ene ma aste7i 3ala wayheee!

Girl, 7essch 3aynch you quit! It takes a little bit of time and effort. When it rains, it pours! Keep blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is cute! don't give up girl!^_^

N.A. said...

thanks tawfeeq, silveroo and sweet chick! Awwwww you just made my day! These are very encouraging words =DD

NO WORRIES. I'll try my best to update my blog.

It's just been hectic for these couple of days. My Kuwaiti friend is in town & I've been busy running around having fun with him. I'll be telling you all about it in my upcoming post!

Stay tuned folks!