Friday, April 28, 2006

a.milestone.ahead

I still think I haven't reached that ultimate goal in my life. Ok. I've done the College and Career thingies. I don't have regrets on any of the crucial decisions I made throughout the years. But now what? I don't want to stick with what I'm doing now for the rest of my life. I want to do more. To be frank, I'm not greedily looking for an excess in dough. Weellll just a little. I really want something that contributes to people's enjoyment/comfort.

Do you think you've done enough? Or still searching for that specific milestone?

Just a thought...


Copyright © 2006 Corinne Bailey Rae, Choux Pastry Heart
Powered by
Castpost

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trevelyana said...

First, what happened to your blog look? and the pictures? it's like a time warp assaulted this thing..

I'll never think I've done enough.. the race gets me out of bed every day.

Anonymous said...

I fixed it! You can look at the pictures whenever you want!